The Dominican Order- Prologue. It begins


 25 Des 1232

The continent of Castellum is no longer safe. Srijaya, known for the mentality of it's army, especially their armoured infantry, bares it fangs against the rest of the continent. I'm afraid no country stands a chance. War is imminent. I have sent word to my friends and family to leave this continent, I too would be joining them. But before I go, I must settle my debts and take care of loose ends. But once all that is over, I shall take the first boat I can find and make my way to safety.

-The journal of a srijian doctor.


14th Nov 1232

The situation here in Castellum has spiraled out of control. The tribal Kuta, the technological Maja and the economic power house Mataram doesn't stand a chance against the new Srijaya king, Marius Dominic, and his armored minions.

There is no way to tell when Srijaya will strike. During the summer months -Jan, Feb, Marc, Apri- When there won't be any rain to bog them down. The autumn months -Mat, Jun, Jul, Aug- When the heat won't fatigue their men. The winter months.    -Sep, Okto, Nov, Des- When their enemies least expects it. Or the spring months -Mic, Nan, Pit and Alto-When they harvest their crops and fill their food storage. No time of the year is safe.

Alas, I decided to leave this continent by des. To the southern islands of the Empire. It's the only safe haven from the upcoming bloodshed.

-an unknown diary entry

3th Feb 1232

I am innocent, I have been framed. I'm not part of this so called rebellion, no one in there right mind would dare do such a thing. The king has gone mad with paranoia, this is all a mistake. Oh.. my wife, Giselle, my daughter, Lucia. Believe me, I truly am innocent. And remember.... father will and have always loved you.

-a letter from governor Viridis before he was executed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coda

The Dominican order- Chapter 1. Revenge

Coda chapter 2